How we can help get you into your new home sooner than you thought!
HEADSTART HOMES SERIES
At the start of a brand-new year, it’s often a time to reflect on last year – the good and the not so good too. However, it’s also a time to focus on the coming year and set some goals that you want to achieve. Dare I say, loose a few pounds and get more active. We all do it and it typically works out harder than we’d like. But, if you want it hard enough you will make it happen. You just need to dig a little deeper.
For many it’s the perfect time to plan for the future and check out the exciting options available when building a new home. Our team at Hallmark Homes has years of experience and expertise when it comes to helping first time buyers achieve the dream of building their own home. We take time to listen to your ideas and lifestyle needs, and then provide you with affordable home options that fit within your budget for a new home. We want to make it as easy as possible for clients to think through all their options and inform them of everything they need to know to make the right decisions. We actively guide you through the process, making it as stress free as we can.
In conjunction with our ongoing commitment to helping those in Canterbury into warmer, drier and healthier homes we have created a special range of plans called our Headstart Homes Series, which are perfectly suited to families wanting to qualify under the Government’s Homestart umbrella. The $20,000 grant allows you to build your first home to a combined section and home investment cap of $550,000 here in Christchurch and the immediate area.
Our Headstart homes are all designed and built using the latest materials, technology, heating and insulation, and are managed by our experienced team of professionals to ensure you get a top-quality home at a very affordable price. Click here to view our range of Headstart Homes Plans.
To apply for a Homestart grant you must:
- be 18 or older
- have been contributing at least the minimum amount of your income (currently 3%) to your KiwiSaver scheme for 3 years
- have had an income in the previous 12 months (before tax) of less than:
- $85,000 for 1 person or $130,000 for 2 or more people
- Have a deposit of at least 10% of the purchase price – (this can be made up from Kiwisaver funds)
- agree to live in your property for at least 6 months:
- from the date you buy your home (the settlement date), or
- If the house is new, when the code compliance certificate is issued.
Click on the links below for more information:
If you are worried about time and budget overruns, we have the answer! Our Co-Construct building program brings the building tools to your fingertips at home. With online interaction you can see what’s happening and make any changes to the specification that you need to.
As you can see, Hallmark Homes strive to go above and beyond to assist clients realise their dream of owning their own unique home. And, to kick the New Year off Hallmark Homes has two exciting announcements!!!
- The Opening of our new showhome ‘LOCHY’ – Saturday 13 January, 9 Lemonwood Drive, Faringdon, Rolleston (opening celebrations 20-21 January 2018) – Come along and be inspired. Lochy is a great example of Hallmark’s quality workmanship, innovative design and state of the art inclusions.
- We have TWO FANTASTIC OFFERS!!!
- Build a home from the ‘Headstart Range’ during the first 3 months of our new Lochy Showhome being open and we’ll have a brand new, Panasonic 55 LED Television along with a Panasonic Sound Bar with Wireless Subwoofer and Bluetooth connectivity installed in your new home on move in day. Click here for our Terms & Conditions.
- Build a home from the ‘Hallmark Range’ during the first 3 months of our new Lochy Showhome being open and we’ll upgrade you to a Fujitsu Ducted Heatpump System with up to seven outlets. Your total home will be warm, dry and healthy all year round. Click here for our Terms & Conditions.
If you’re excited to move forward with your new year plans for building a new home, we would love to introduce you to our finance advisor, who can give you advice on how best to proceed from here.
So, whatever it is you are looking to do – be it a reno, extension or new build – pick up the phone and ring us today to discuss how we can work alongside you to get you into your new home sooner than you thought. Phone 0508 442 556, or contact us via our website.