Exciting news as our executive showhome is due to be completed soon! We invite you to take a sneak peek of this cutting-edge home located in Te Whāriki, Lincoln that is sure to stand out from the rest.
Currently, still under construction, this generously sized 209m2 home situated on a 525m2 section will boast 3 well-appointed bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, living and kitchen areas with raked ceiling, as well as a Homestar 6 or 7-star rating upon completion. Packed with exceptional and stylish features, this home is sure to impress.
Architectural features include:
- Architectural exterior with street appeal
- High 2.4m raised internal doors
- Raked ceiling over living and kitchen
- Over height stud in living area
- 2 insulation batts, raked ceiling with R4.1
- Inslab heating with hard flooring to living areas
- Heated tiled floors in bathroom and ensuite
- Feature Real Flame Ignite XL 74 fireplace
- European ducted heating and balanced heat exchange ventilation system
- 300L hot water cylinder
- Elegant polished concrete floors
- Melteca storage shelving
- Security system with cameras
The heart of the home features a Designer Kitchen with:
- stylish stone benchtops
- brushed brass tapware
- modern twin ovens
- classy wine fridge and private bar
- double frontage refrigerator
As if the grand entrance and inside is not enough, this stunning home is complete with a fully landscaped outdoor space, and a private alfresco area featuring cladding and overhead Louvres, for the ultimate outdoor leisure and entertaining lifestyle.
Better for the Environment
With a range of resource-efficient and green features thoughtfully incorporated into the design and construction of this home, the result will achieve a minimum of a Homestar 6 health star rating. Key highlights include:
- Higher than standard insulation throughout, with improved thermal performance
- Thermally effective cladding on the building
- Installation of tapware and fittings that meet energy and water-efficient standards
- Double glazed windows with Low E and Argon Gas
Keep your eye out for this amazing showhome due for completion in July 2022. We can’t wait to unveil this masterpiece and invite you all to visit. Stay tuned and follow us on social media for the latest updates, as we announce opening dates and celebration events soon!
In the meantime, if you’re thinking of building a new home in the Canterbury area, look no further than Hallmark Homes. Browse our comprehensive range of floorplans that are customisable to create your dream home: https://www.hallmarkhomes.co.nz/our-plans/